ARMTECH™ motorcycle retro reflective armband
- Designed for motorcycle but perfect for motor scooters, bikes, scooters,... and pedestrians!
- Ultra high visibility in all weathers
- Elastic band: stays in the jacket after use
- Plastic buckle: for a fine and resistant adjustment
- Velcro: for a single-handed quick installation before getting on the road
The retro-reflective armband for a better visibility
By night or on cloudy days, it’s important to be visible by car drivers. VFLUO has developed this armband to bring more safety to the motorcyclists, it is not suitable for children. You can wear it over your coat and it can be useful for scooter users, cyclists, but also electric scooter, electric unicycle, gyropod users, as well as pedestrians. This ARMTECH™ armband is available in 3 colors to be as discreet as possible during the day or to differentiate completely from your outfit.
It complies with the EN 13356 standard and it has a retro-reflective level higher than recommended. To obtain a 360° visibility, you just have to wear two armbands.
Moreover, this ARMTECH™ armband is designed in France in compliance with the CE fabrication standards!
Easy to use : a significant advantage
Thought to be quickly installed, it is composed of an elastic band, a plastic buckle and a Velcro fastener. Once fixed to the sleeve of your coat, you just have to readjust it thanks to the Velcro fastener before leaving!
Contrary to the self-rolling armbands, the ARMTECH™ armband doesn’t need to be removed and put on again every time you use it and it isn’t slipping off the arm during your trips.
A quality armband
Prisms that are contained in the material are protected from wear and water, thereby the armband keeps its retro-reflective power for a very long time.
Moreover, it is made in our production area in Strasbourg.
For the associations, clubs and companies
Our ARMTECH™ armbands are available in larger quantities and can be customized (at least 100 pieces; discount rates).
More information about marking.
Contact us via the contact form for any further information and for your quotation requests.
For that request, please send us a maximum of information in order to be as efficient as possible:
- First name
- Last name
- Organization name (club, company…)
- Desired quantity
- Desired color
- Desired type of marking (send us an image of your marking so that we can give you the best advice)
B REFLECTIVE’s advice:
- Wear at least a retro-reflective accessory when visibility is poor (at nightfall, rain, snow, fog,...)
- For more security, do not hesitate to equip yourself with a yellow safety jacket
- For more information on the regulation of the light electrical vehicles such as electric scooters, electric unicycle, gyropod,... do not hesitate to read our article!
good product but company that does not answer questions
Product is as subscribed, but after puting in a request and even contacted them by phone NO reaction/answer what so ever, VERRY poor customer service. No I stand corrected: NO customer service what so everReport abuse
You might also like